We’ve had lots of great times over the past 3 years at our current location, from 6am bootcamps, to our annual Deadlift Days, christmas parties, and everything in between. Gonna miss “The Shop” but its time to go bigger and better.
On June 3rd we’ll be open for training in our NEW LOCATION at 253 Norseman St. in Etobicoke (just a few streets south of our current location). We’re more than tripling our size, moving into a 7000 sq ft facility designed specifically with athletes in mind.
We’re opening as a full gym with monthly memberships, protein and smoothie bar, change rooms complete with showers and lockers, and LOTS more equipment. Here’s a brief list of some of the new equipment you can expect.
– Nearly 2000 sq ft of indoor field turf
– Full line of Olympic Lifting Platforms
– Multiple squat racks, power racks, and benches
– Stepmills, treadmills, spin bikes, and lots more cardio
– Selectorized and plate loaded machines (Hammer Strength, leg presses, upper and lower body machines, shoulder press, leg ext/curls..etc)
– Every bar you can imagine (cambered, texas power bars, safety squat bars, swiss bars..etc)
– Large bootcamp area complete with TRX Training, box jumps, tires, prowler sleds, battle ropes, kettle bells, and more
We’ll be adding more classes and programs to suit your needs (crossfit style bootcamps, spin, yoga, TRX, Fascia Stretching, posing practice and seminars for bodybuilders and figure competitors, hockey prep camps, just to name a few).
We’re looking to offer in-house sports and massage therapy, along with chiropractic and sports injury specialists.
More details to come over the next few weeks with pictures, updates, and pre-sale specials.
As you can tell, we’re pretty excited about this and you should be too, we’re building this place from the ground up to satisfy you – our athletes, members, and clients.