Brett Sanders PTS
Brett is a Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (Can-Fit Pro) and attended South-Eastern Iowa College playing on a baseball scholarship.
Brett is a competitive Powerlifter and coach, and holds 3 National Records in the 220lb weight class.
Brett also played baseball for Canada national baseball team and represented Canada at the Powershowcase Home Run Derby, winning the “Bamboo Bat” award for the longest wood bat home run at Tropicana Field.
Specialties include powerlifting, baseball, and sports performance.
- 2014 VSC November Open – 2nd place
- 2014 WPC World Championships – 3rd place
- 2014 CPF Canadian Pro Nationals – 2nd place
- 2014 Torque Powerlifting Classic – 2nd place (Bench Only)
- 2013 Waterloo Push/Pull – 1st place
“It doesn’t matter where you start. It matters where you’re going. I’m going to push you with high energy, high tempo workouts that will make you a better athlete.” – Brett Sanders