Dan Petkovsek CSCS(AFPA), PTS
Dan is a Certified Sports Conditioning Specialist (American Fitness Professionals & Associates) as well as a Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (Can-Fit Pro).
Dan attended Brock University and Humber College where he completed courses in Phys Ed, and Fitness and Health Promotion. He has completed numerous internships and has spent time learning and training with some of the best coaches/ trainers in Canada and the United States.
Dan is the also the owner of TORQUE BARBELL CLUB – Toronto’s premier athletic training and fitness facility.
He holds 3 National records in the 198lb weight class
He has been heavily involved with sports his entire life, growing up playing football and hockey, and transitioning into professional powerlifting.
“I make weak people strong, and strong people stronger” – Dan Petkovsek
- 2014 VSC November Open – 1st place
- 2014 WPC World Championships – 5th Place
- 2014 CPF Canadian Pro Nationals – 2nd place
- 2014 Torque Powerlifting Classic – 1st place (deadlift only)
- 2013 CPF Ontario Open Push/Pull – 1st place
- 2009 CPF Canadian Amateur Nationals – 2nd place
- 2009 CPO Tri City Open – 1st place
- 2008 OPA Golden Triangle Open – 1st place
- 2008 OPA Niagara Open – 3rd place
To contact Dan Petkovsek directly call – 647-221-2551 or email – email@example.comTweet