2015 HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAM/ Summer Conditioning Program
Program starts May 19th – Aug 15th
The 2015 High Performance Summer Program fees are:
$999 +HST paid in full (save $168)
$389 +HST at time of registration + 2 post dated checks (June 15, July 13)
- 60 training sessions at Torque Barbell.
- Workouts Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri between 4pm-6pm
– Hill sprints & track days: TBD – usually Saturdays.
- Maximum of 12 athletes per group with 2 coaches.
- Performance testing
– Baseline testing, midway, final testing at end of program.
- Workouts last roughly 1hr – 1.5hrs.
- Discounted pre/post workout supplements.
- Free TBC gym membership included for the duration of training.
- Performance nutrition guide
The 2015 Summer Conditioning Program fees are:
$597 +HST paid in full (save $47)
$199 +HST per booklet (each booklet is 1 phase)
Please note – this pricing is for the program booklets ONLY. It does not include any training sessions, gym memberships, or any other offers associated with the High Performance Program.
12 Weeks – Each phase is 4 weeks
- Phase 1 – Strength / power / size
- Phase 2 – Cross training / strength
- Phase 3 – Cardiovascular / cross training
Phase 1 – We want to build a strong strength and power foundation at the beginning of the summer and ride out its benefits over the remaining weeks when cross training and conditioning become the focus. The goal here is to gain back any weight lost during the season.
Phase 2 - Strength and power is still performed at the start of each workout, but the focus of the workouts now shift towards circuit / cross training, with more dynamic training such as battle ropes, tires, sledgehammers and sleds, along with barbells, dumbbells, and kettlebells.
Phase 3 – During this phase, strength and power training is still performed briefly each day, with full-body conditioning now at the forefront. Our main goal is to increase cardiovascular strength and conditioning.
We only have 12 spots available for this program – to reserve your spot – Email Dan Petkovsek firstname.lastname@example.orgTweet